Wednesday 28 August 2013

How To Make Bootable USB For Windows Ubuntu Linux Android Installation From Flash Drive

How To Make ISO Image From Disc and Make Bootable USB step by step Video Tutorial

Installing Windows or any other Operating System from a disc is a very time consuming method and full of problems.

CD/DVDs become corrupted with time due to scratches on it 

Every time you have to find Disc of that Operating system.

Some Laptops(Netbooks/Ultrabooks) don't have DVD ROM due to their Ultra slimness.

Almost all latest Operating System can be installed from USB pen drive By Making a bootable USB.
First you have to make ISO Image of Operating System if You don't have one.
Secondly you have to Burn File to USB.   
Software needed are:
MagicISO   (Download from here)
ISO to USB (Download from here)

while MagicISO Virtual CD/DVD-ROM is optional (Download from here)

Creating A ISO image from Disc:

Open MagicISO go to Tools> Make ISO from CD/DVD
Select CD/DVD Drive to use 
Select the path to save output of file
Select (Standard ISO Image file) .ISO from drop down list
Select Make CD Image and click OK.

wait to complete ISO creation process.

Making a Bootable USB Pendrive:

Open ISO to USB.
Select the ISO file to Burn.
Select USB drive to use. 
Check Bootable if you are making for Windows.
Click>OK>YES
Wait to complete the burning proses may takes 5 to 10 minutes.
Method is illustrated in the video below.



10 comments:

  1. I am using Dell Inspirion N5010 and I am using windos 8 pro 32 bit operating system,64-based processor. please tell me which bluetooth software will work. I want to install bluetooth software.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using Dell Inspiron N5010 and I am using windows 8 pro 32 bit operating system 64 based processor. Please tell me which bluetooth software will work. I want to install the software so please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am using Dell Inspiron N5010 and I am using windows 8 pro 32 bit operating system 64 based processor. Please tell me which bluetooth software will work. I want to install the software so please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am using Dell Inspiron N5010 and I am using windows 8 pro 32 bit operating system 64 based processor. Please tell me which bluetooth software will work. I want to install the software so please help me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to dell official site and in support and download section of site and search for drivers of your Laptop and download 32-bit windows 7 or 8 drivers of Bluetooth.

      Delete
    2. And Sorry for late reply.

      Delete
  5. There is multisystems for the same purpose. You can put Windows 7/8 and many Linux distros on the same USB data drive http://sourceforge.net/projects/multisystem/files/iso/

    ReplyDelete

Please enter comments for constructive purpose.
Avoid any kind of abuse.
Respect your fellow readers.
Every comment will be tried to reply soon.
Suggestion and corrections are Welcomed.
Want to Publish your idea on my Blog just send me.